1 2 4 5 7 8
- 1. Messages. A quick glance at your dashboard tells you if there are any new messages from your clients.
- 2. Recent Uploads. The recent uploads lists keeps you updated without having to look at the files.
- 3. Client Activity. This will allow you to see all recent client activity and uploads.
- 4. Client invoices. Pending client invoices listed. If they all marked paid, then consider that your fee is on it?s way to your bank account.
- 5. My invoices. These are your invoices for subscription to our service. You pay only for your actual usage.
- 6. My Account setup. This will allow you to manage your profile and account settings.
- 7. Invitations. You can invite clients to this service to upload their documents. A quick glance tells you how many clients have started using this system and how many may need a reminder:)
- 8. Questionnaire. You can create your own standard set of questions for clients in order to get a better understanding of what their tax returns may look like.
1 2 3 4
- 1. Exchange Documents.The "Exchange Documents" feature allows CPAs and clients to exchange documents with each other securely and conveniently.
- 2. File types. All standard file types of supported, for e.g. Pdf, Word, Excel, PNG, Tiff, Rtf and many more.
- 3. Re-Label. Often the files downloaded from financial institutes do not have meaningful names. Instead of completely renaming a file, you can just type in couple of keywords to describe it, for e.g. "My W2", "Tax returns for 2011", "Wells fargo Mortgage" and so on.
- 4. File password. Type in a password (not your login password) to encrypt the file as we store it on our site. The file cannot be opened without that specific password, which adds security to its access.
1 2 3
- 1. Client List. The panel on the left lists all your existing clients. You can switch from one client to another and review their tax profile in matter of minutes.
- 2. Client Profile. The middle pane shows all the profile information about the client. This includes their email address responses to your questionnaire. Any messages exchanged, invoice status and payments.
- 3. Documents. The right panel shows the list of documents uploaded by the client.
1 2 3 4
- 1. Client invoices. You can generate easy to read invoices fast.
- 2. Itemized invoice. You have the option to create itemized invoices as per any agreements with your clients.
- 3. Discounts/Credits. For clarity you could show any discounts separately. Please note that a line item for discounts won't appear on the invoice if none are given.
- 4. Payment. Clients can pay you securely with multiple payment options. We will offer at-least one free option and some paid options to keep our costs low as well as serve all types of clients. All financial transactions are processed through payment gateways such as PayPal.
1 2 3 4
- 1. Make analytics even easier. We believe analytics should be easy. So we made our cohort report simple and fast. Reports build in seconds so you can get insights instantly.
- 2. Make analytics even easier. We believe analytics should be easy. So we made our cohort report simple and fast. Reports build in seconds so you can get insights instantly.
- 3. Make analytics even easier. We believe analytics should be easy. So we made our cohort report simple and fast. Reports build in seconds so you can get insights instantly.
- 4. Make analytics even easier. We believe analytics should be easy. So we made our cohort report simple and fast. Reports build in seconds so you can get insights instantly.
1 2 3
- 1. Document upload. This easy to use interface allows clients to securely upload documents, which can be viewed only by you and your client. We also allow clients to set a document key to render the document unusable by anybody without the key.
- 2. Messages. This is a simple method to ask and answer some questions and provide information. It has been designed to make communication more efficient than email.
- 3. Invoices. Clients can access and pay invoices from here.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
It has become de facto official way to client interaction to file taxes in our office. We love the questionnaire feature, when client fills out answers and uploads files, it feels like work is getting done without doing anything. The support has been great. [...], I am going to send some more feature suggestions for you to incorporate in future.
-Barbara C. CA